History Of The Belgorod Hotel «Complex»
The history of the Belgorod Hotel Complex begins on January 8, 1956. For more than 60 years, the hotel has witnessed all the memorable, festive and historically important moments in the life of the city.
Today GC Belgorod is a modern 4-star hotel-a bright example of Stalinist classicism, rich architectural and artistic performance with an excellent location, a wide range of services and hospitable staff.
The room Fund consists of 110 comfortable rooms of various categories: single, single with a large bed, standard double room with two beds, Junior Suite, Suite, apartment. It offers a restaurant, an outdoor terrace, a lobby bar, a fitness room, and 2 conference rooms for seminars, presentations, and corporate events.
A buffet Breakfast is served in the Belgorod hotel’s restaurant. From 12:00 to 00:00 there is a wine restaurant “Square”, offering you European cuisine and original dishes from the chef, as well as an extensive wine list In the warm season there is a summer Playground “Verandah and Wine”, which overlooks the main square of the city.
The hotel Complex is located with a beautiful view of the Cathedral square (the first mention of the end of the XVIII century), forming together with the buildings of the regional administration, the Department of agriculture, the drama theater named after M. S. Shchepkin a single Architectural ensemble. Within walking distance of Victory Park, the beautiful embankment of the Vezelka river, Masterslavl, Gorsad, Belgorod Arbat, art Museum, historical and art Museum-Diorama ” battle of Kursk. Belgorod Direction”, Museum of local lore, Transfiguration, assumption of Smolensk and St Nicholas cathedrals. After getting acquainted with these sights of the city, everyone is saturated with the warmth, comfort and kindness of Belgorod.